It’s cheaper than before, and here you can read about how much you get for your money!
From autumn 2023, the folk high school student will receive NOK12,537 per month in support from the Lånekassen. With us, our lines cost this per month:
- Social work in Oslo: DKK 12,850
- Travel and global understanding: DKK 14,350
- Music production: DKK 12,950
- Design clothes Oslo: DKK 13,350
The folk university year lasts from August to May, and students receive support from Lånekassen for ten months. As you can see, there is not much you have to cover yourself each month at Oslofjord Folkehøgskole.
More expensive to be a student
If you choose to study, an average student has to fork out NOK 18,119 a month. An academic year usually lasts from August to June and students receive support from Lånekassen for eleven months.
From autumn 2023, the student will receive NOK 12,537 per month and must cover NOK 5,582per month themselves.
This is what you get for your money at Oslofjord Folkehøgskole, which you have to pay for yourself if you are a student:
- Room with bathroom
- 4 meals a day
- Liner trips around the world (On Reiseliv & global understanding there are 3 trips!)
- 2 joint tours in Norway with accommodation and activities
- All activities in Oslo that we take the whole school to
- Outdoor tours
- Transport in and outside Oslo under the auspices of the school
- Evening activities at school
- All teaching and programs we take you to
- Exercise room and gymnasium (you don’t have to spend money on a fitness centre)
- Wifi and electricity
- Washing machine and dryer
- Toilet paper and cleaning agents