We need an environmental worker/supervisor in the evening. You must be an active and committed person who is passionate about young people!
Our students need safe adults who are actively present in the afternoons and evenings. We are looking for you who can initiate activities, are available for conversations, and who are happy to tackle practical tasks.
This is a part-time position that is suitable for students and young adults who are passionate about giving our students a fantastic year at folk high school!
We emphasize that you:
- takes initiative and is independent
- is good at collaborating
- is service oriented and flexible
- has experience with youth work
- actively works to promote our Christian value base
- can speak Norwegian well
- is personally suitable
- a good and inclusive working environment
- interesting tasks with a lot of freedom
- wages and working conditions determined in accordance with the collective agreement
Contact principal Kristina Sletten Andersen on 98 44 35 65, or send a simple application with a CV no later than 20 October 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org